Hailey Chang & Ravi Malhotra Present:
Luxurious Split Level Cow Hollow Condo - $1,125,000
This luxurious split level condo situated in the coveted Cow Hollow neighborhood has been thoughtfully re-envisioned for modern stylish living. Rich finishes and tastefully designed touches make this a warm and inviting home that is spacious and open with a versatile floor plan. A home enhanced with destination shopping and dining nearby along both Union and Chestnut Street.
- Two spacious master suites with two separate sitting areas
(ideal for office, gym, nursery, etc.) and en-suite baths
- Guest bedroom on upper level. Total 3 bedrooms plus 2 sitting areas.
- Newly updated gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and custom cabinets
- 2 newly updated baths with Silesstone countertops and over the counter sinks
- Powder room for guests off entry hall
- Gracious high ceilings on upper level provides an open & light filled atmosphere
- Newly installed light fixtures in dining room, entry way and baths compliment modern design
- Warm and inviting living room with elegant gas starter fireplace
framed by handsome built-ins on each side
- From lower Master suite, Private patio featuring newly installed redwood deck
- Gorgeous newly installed Strand Bamboo flooring on the lower level and all bedrooms.
- Gleaming hardwood floors on the upper level
- Energy efficient double paned windows
- Elegant crown molding, baseboards and recessed lighting throughout
- 1 parking space in shared two car side by side garage
- Laundry area in garage fitted with washer & dryer
- Freshly painted interior and partial exterior
- 1350 interior living space (per condo map)
Cow Hollow takes its name from a former meadow and feedlot. Today this affluent neighborhood of older homes between the Presidio and the Marina is known for its boutique shopping on Union Street, Italianate Manor homes, and night life.
Some of the oldest homes in San Francisco can be found in Cow Hollow, side by side next to sleek mid-century modern makeovers. Cottages enclosed in garden greenery, elegant traditional Queen Anne and Victorians, Italianate mansions, and luxury condos make Cow Hollow one of San Francisco's most desirable residential neighborhoods.
Upscale eateries include the brasserie Cafe Des Amis, neighborhood favorite Baker Street Bistro, sustainably raised beef at Roam Artisan Burgers, and chic cupcake purveyor American Cupcake. Shopping along Union Street is stylish and exclusive. Hundreds of small boutiques, art galleries, and jewelry stores line the streets. From the latest European designer jeans to designer doggie treats, Union Street offers urban shopping second to none.
Cow Hollow is known as a popular nightlife destination. Bars, nightclubs, and discos present live music, dancing, and karaoke.